OFFICE OPEN ONLY - NOW BOOKING FOR 2021 - Call Today : 240-619-4093
This AGREEMENT is made by and between the Client and The Mercy Grace Center for good and valuable consideration and for the mutual covenants and conditions herein contained. A 50% initial deposit is due to reserve your date. By paying the deposit you have agreed to the terms and conditions of this contract. If your event is cancelled after 30 days of signing this agreement; only 25 % of the balance will be refunded. Full payment is due (two weeks prior to event). If event is cancelled after the full payment is made; no refund will be offered.
Client agree as follows:
1. Event cannot substitute for any other event.
2. The age of all persons responsible for renting The Mercy Grace Center must be at least twenty-one (21) years and older with no exceptions. This rule is strictly adhered to.
3. A $250.00 damage deposit is required for all events. The damage deposit is due with your final payment. If the facility is returned in the same condition as received, the event ends at the designated time, based on a pre-and-post-event on-site inspection and approval of checklist; the $250 deposit will be returned by check within 2 weeks after your event.
4. Renter(s) is responsible for:
- any loss or damage incurred to the premises by their helpers, hired staff, other service providers and their guests.
- the conduct of their helpers, hired staff, other service providers and their guests on the premises during and following the event.
- the proper handling of all equipment and furnishings.
- removal of trash to disposal bin.
5. Check-in and Check-out Time:
Check-in and check-out times are strictly enforced to prepare The Mercy Grace Center for other scheduled events. Your deposit will not be refunded if you are not out by the specified time as contracted.
The client is responsible for the set-up and break-down of the table and chairs and their event decorations and any additional furniture not provided by The MG Center.
7. Use of Property:
Upon arrival, the responsible party for the rental must check-in with the office staff prior to setup to review responsibilities and policies. The responsible party will be held accountable for the action of all the rental participants.
8. Sorry, no pets are allowed on the property of The Mercy Grace Center.
9. Noise Ordinance:
No loud activities outside of The Mercy Grace Center so that you do not disturb other members and guests at the facility or in the surrounding area. No gathering or time lagging after the event in the parking lot permitted. Client is responsible for all guests leaving the premises after the event. This rule will be strictly adhered to.
No smoking is allowed in The Mercy Grace Center. This is a smoke-free facility. Smoking only in designated areas.
11. Alcoholic Beverages:
It is our policy as well as the law that all liquor, wine and beer must be served by our licensed bartender. Uniformed security personnel is also required. We consider it our responsibility to enforce the legal drinking laws of the state. This is for your safety and for the safety of others.
NO ALCOHOL OUTSIDE
Weapons and/or firearms are prohibited from anywhere on the property of The Mercy Grace Center (including buildings, grounds, and parking lot). This rule will be strictly adhered to.
The renter(s) is responsible for making his/her own arrangements with the onsite caterer of the Mercy Grace Center. No outside food unless approved prior to your event. For your safety all caterers must be licensed and insured.
The following rules are applied and must be followed by all renter(s): 1. No staples, thumb tacks or nails in furniture or on the walls 2. No repainting of walls 3. Surplus chairs and tables are to remain in the building or in the designated storage area, not exposed to the elements.
Parking area is available for use at all events at no extra charge. Parking is subject to parking signs and regulations.
In consideration of the covenants and agreements made by the Applicant, I hereby accept this application on behalf of the Mercy Grace Center to permit the Applicant the right to use the Premises at the time or times specified there in.
Please sign and date below. Scan and email this document back to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail or drop it off at The MG Center.
Client Signature: ____________________________________________ Date: _____________________
The Mercy Grace Center Agent: ________________________________ Date: _____________________
The Mercy Grace Center owners and agents wish for our guests to have a beautiful, fun, and memorable event, but request that the Mercy Grace Center buildings, furnishings, and outside areas be treated with respect and kept in a beautiful condition for our next guest.